Traditional Transfer students are required to submit the following to the Office of Admissions:
- An application for admission.
- An official transcript from each post-secondary school attended.
- A completed Confidential Report from each post-secondary school attended.
- Transfer students with less than 30 semester hours of college credit must submit high school records with rank in class and grade point average. Transfer credits will be awarded for comparable work done at an accredited institution in which the student has earned at least a “C" grade. Transfer students must be in good standing at their previous institutions.
- Self-reported medical form
- $25 application fee (payable by cashier’s check, money order or credit card)